Apply to volunteer in the Elk Monitoring Project!
To apply to host a trail camera, please click “Next” at the bottom of this screen.
•To learn more about the Snapshot Wisconsin Elk Project, visit our website
•If you are interested in monitoring a trail camera on your private property or public land, please visit the general project application
• Possess basic computer skills and have access to high speed internet
• Transport to camera
• Ability to check the camera every 90 days for at least a year
• Access to a GPS or smartphone
• Please note that applications are reviewed on a monthly basis
• You will receive an email from us when your application has been accepted
Questions? Contact project staff at DNRSnapshotWisconsin@wisconsin.gov or 608-572-6103.
Notice: Personal information collected on this form will be used in administration of the Snapshot Wisconsin Program, and may be provided to requesters to the extent required by Wisconsin’s Open Records Law (ss. 19.31-19.39, Wis. Stats.).